Buy generic Xylocaine online without prescription
Buy medicine Xylocaine by online form and preparation's action mechanism
Xylocaine is unique cream for pain relief of painful superficial manipulations on the skin and mucous membranes. The cream is a mixture of two local anesthetics - lidocaine and prilocaine. Cream should be used to anesthetize numerous minor cosmetic procedures. The local anesthetic effect is due to the blockade of voltage-dependent Na + channels, which prevents the generation of pulses in the endings of the sensory nerves and pain impulses along nerve fibers. With topical application it dilates blood vessels, does not have a locally irritating effect. order Xylocaine online. The effect develops after 1-5 min after application to the mucous membranes or skin and lasts 30-60 minutes. Medicant is mainly quickly absorbed from the mucous membranes (especially the pharynx and respiratory tract), the degree of absorption of the medication is determined by the degree of blood supply to the mucous membrane, the total dose of the medication, the localization of the site and the duration of the application. After application to the mucous membrane of the upper respiratory tract is partially swallowed and inactivated in the digestive tract.
|Product name :||Xylocaine|
|Dosage :||2% 30g|
|Quantity :||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 tubes|
|Min price :||$6.16 per tube|
|Shipping methods :||Standard International Airmail (10-21 days)|
|Shipping cost :||$ 9.95|
|Bonuses :||Bonus ED pills for all orders!|
|Payment methods :|
|Xylocaine 2% 30g -> payment VISA!|
|Xylocaine 2% 30g × 1 tubes||$8.95||$8.95||buy now|
|Xylocaine 2% 30g × 2 tubes||$15.95||$7.98||buy now|
|Xylocaine 2% 30g × 3 tubes||$21.95||$7.32||buy now|
|Xylocaine 2% 30g × 4 tubes||$27.95||$6.99||buy now|
|Xylocaine 2% 30g × 5 tubes||$32.95||$6.59||buy now|
|Xylocaine 2% 30g × 6 tubes||$36.95||$6.16||buy now|
Cheap Xylocaine medication without a prescription main use and contraindications
Xylocaine online is intended to be used under:
- terminal (superficial) anesthesia of the mucous membranes: in stomatology (anesthesia of the injection site before local anesthesia, suturing of the mucous membrane, extirpation of milk teeth, removal of calculus), otorhinolaryngology (operations on the nasal septum, etc.), obstetrics and gynecology (Episiotomy and treatment of the incision, removal of sutures, interventions on the vagina and cervix, etc.);
- with instrumental and endoscopic studies (probe insertion, rectoscopy, intubation, etc.), radiographic examination (elimination of nausea and pharyngeal reflex);
- as a local anesthetic drug for burns (including sunburn), insect bites, contact dermatitis (including those caused by irritating plants), small wounds (including scratches);
- superficial anesthesia of the skin with small surgical interventions.
Pharmacies suggests the easiest order Xylocaine online overnight no rx. The main contraindication is:
- hemorrhoidal bleeding (for rectal examination);
- local infection in the field of application;
- trauma of the mucous membrane or skin in the field of application;
- concomitant acute diseases;
- weakened patients;
- younger children;
- elderly age;
Recommended dosage in order to buy tablets of Xylocaine without prescription by pharmacy overnight delivery
Xylocaine generic for external use the surface of the skin is applied as needed 3-4 times a day. With anesthesia of the mucosa of the esophagus, larynx, trachea, lubricate the outer surfaces of instruments intended for examination; for superficial anesthesia of the oral mucosa, a sterile glass rod or gel-moist sterile cotton swab 0.2-2 g of gel is applied. With insufficient anesthesia after 2-3 minutes you should repeat. The maximum dose for adults for 12 hours is 300 mg (6 g of gel). People need medicament and may buy Xylocaine very easy. In dentistry, for injection site anesthesia, the gel is applied to the mucosa in the area of subsequent infiltration anesthesia with an interval of 2-3 minutes. For anesthesia with the removal of tartar, the gel is rubbed into the gingival margin and the neck of the teeth for 2-3 minutes, after which the procedure is performed. As a medical dressing after removal of tartar or curettage, the gel is applied to the gingival margin and fixed. In the form of applications it is applied several times a day on the mucous membrane of the oral cavity at the sites of aphthus and erosion.
Order preparation Xylocaine and concurrent reactions
There are some Xylocaine side effects:
- allergic reactions: allergic contact dermatitis (hyperemia at the site of application, skin rash, hives, itching), angioedema;
- other: urethritis (after topical application).
Overdose of cheap drug Xylocaine by using no prescription
Taking Xylocaine generic there can be overdose signs as increased sweating, pallor of the skin, dizziness, headache, blurred vision, ringing in the ears, diplopia, decreased blood pressure, bradycardia, arrhythmia, drowsiness, chills, numbness, tremor, anxiety, agitation, convulsions, cardiac arrest.