Buy generic Quinine over the counter online without prescription
Buy medicine Quinine by online form and preparation's action mechanism
Quinine is a medicine that has a multifaceted and complex effect on the human body. It oppresses thermoregulatory centers and reduces body temperature in febrile illnesses (accompanied by a sharp increase in body temperature), lowers the excitability of the heart muscle, lengthens the refractory period and somewhat reduces its contractility, excites the muscles of the uterus and strengthens its contractions, reduces the spleen. For order Quinine online humans should talk to a specialist before. Preparation depresses the CNS, in large doses causes a state of stunning, headache, ringing in the ears, dizziness. It can cause visual impairment. However, medicament is much inferior to quinidine, it has a lot of side effects, compared with the active isomer. The substance is well anesthetized, in particular, relieves headache, enhances the effect of narcotic and non-narcotic analgesics. Product inhibits the reproduction of erythrocyte forms of the malaria pathogen, the malarial plasmodium.
|Product name :||Quinine|
|Quantity :||30, 60, 90, 180 pills|
|Min price :||$0.90 per pill|
|Shipping methods :||Standard International Airmail (10-21 days)|
|Shipping cost :||$ 9.95|
|Bonuses :||4 free bonus ED pills for all orders! Free shipping for orders from $300|
|Payment methods :|
Cheap Quinine medication without a prescription main use and contraindications
Quinine online should be applied:
- in the complex treatment of uterine hypotension in the early postpartum period;
- at a serious and malignant course of malaria and stability of the pathogen to other meds;
- in the framework of complex therapy for cardiovascular failure.
People have no problems to order Quinine online overnight no rx. The remedy is not applied:
- with hemorrhagic fever;
- in patients with diseases of the inner and middle ear and with hearing loss;
- with deficiency of the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase;
- in pregnant women (if there is no need to call birth activity);
- with allergy to the active substance;
- during lactation.
Relative contraindications: decompensation of cardiac activity (sharp decrease in pumping function of the heart) and late months of pregnancy. When assigning medicament to pregnant women in order to avoid miscarriage, the daily dose should not exceed 1 g, and this dose should be divided into 4-5 receptions.
Recommended dosage in order to buy tablets of Quinine without prescription by pharmacy overnight delivery
With malaria adults are appointed Quinine generic 1-1.2 grams per day inside. In severe cases, 1.5 grams are prescribed per day, divided into 2-3 doses for 5-7 days. In malignant disease, the drug is administered subcutaneously deep by 2 grams, 4 times a day. Slow intravenous administration of the substance is also indicated. Before the procedure, 1 ml of a 50% solution of medicine is diluted in dextrose or sodium chloride. In an extremely serious condition, 0.5 grams of the solution obtained and 0.5 grams subcutaneously can be administered intravenously. For sick patients perhaps to buy Quinine is better on-line. Multiplicity of injections is from 3 to 4 times a day. The maximum daily dosage is 3 grams of the substance.
Order preparation Quinine and concurrent reactions
Remedy often causes the following Quinine side effects:
- digestive system with an unknown frequency: vomiting, pain and discomfort in the epigastric and abdominal region, diarrhea, nausea, rare ulceration of the mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract, bleeding from the gastrointestinal tract;
- CNS and peripheral nervous system: headache, dizziness, fatigue, insomnia, limb tremor;
- the sense organs: noise in the ears and hearing loss, impaired vision (blurred vision, photophobia, decreased visual fields, impaired color vision);
- cardiovascular system: angina, palpitations, lowering blood pressure, fainting;
- on the part of the hematopoiesis system: rare leukopenia; very rare agranulocytosis, aplastic anemia, thrombocytopenia, hemolytic anemia;
- urinary system: a violation of kidney function (including oliguria, proteinuria), water retention and electrolytes;
- immune system: infrequent itching, eczema, urticaria, angioedema;
- rarely: anaphylactic shock or anaphylactoid reactions.
Overdose of cheap drug Quinine by using no prescription
In case of an overdose with Quinine generic, often the frequency and strength of adverse reactions increase, pain in the abdomen arises, general weakness, blood pressure decreases, the patient suddenly loses sight, cardiac arrhythmia, respiratory system disorders, convulsive activity increases, and the heart stops.