Buy Mefloquine over the counter online without prescription
Buy medicine Mefloquine by online form and preparation's action mechanism
Mefloquine is anti malarial agent, 4-methanolquinoline derivative. Medicant is mainly effective in all the malaria forms, including strains of Plasmodium falciparum, resistant to chloroquine and other medicinal agents. However, some strains have a natural resistance to medicine. According to doctor’s prescription you may find and order Mefloquine online. Medicament is mainly well absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract (eating significantly increases the speed and the degree of absorption by 40%). It is distributed into blood, cerebrospinal fluid, urine and tissues, accumulates in erythrocytes (at a concentration 2 times that of plasma). The connection with plasma proteins is very high (98%). It is subject to partial biotransformation in the liver with the formation of 2 metabolites. The elimination half-life is 15-33 days.
|Product name :||Mefloquine|
|Quantity :||8, 16 pills|
|Min price :||$17.50 per pill|
|Shipping methods :||Standard International Airmail (10-21 days)|
|Shipping cost :||$ 9.95|
|Bonuses :||4 free bonus ED pills for all orders! Free shipping for orders from $300|
|Payment methods :|
Cheap Mefloquine medication without a prescription main use and contraindications
Mefloquine online is assigned under:
- treatment of uncomplicated forms of malaria caused by P. falciparum strains and other pathogens resistant to other anti malarial drugs;
- malaria of mixed etiology or causative agent of which is P. vivax;
- prevention of malaria in persons going to potentially dangerous regions for malaria;
- emergency ambulance and self-care for patients with suspected malaria.
In case of need there is the possibility to have order Mefloquine online overnight no rx.
Contra indications are various:
- psychosis, anxiety or depression;
- convulsions (including records in the anamnesis);
- hypersensitivity reactions to the components of the medicants or preparations s close to the action, for example, quinine, quinidine.
Care must be taken when using liver failure, epilepsy (increased risk of seizures), in the first trimester of pregnancy and the period of breastfeeding, in individuals with mental disorders, heart disease, in children under 6 months and weighing up to 5 kg, as well as elderly patients - over 65 years of age.
Recommended dosage in order to buy tablets of Mefloquine without prescription by pharmacy overnight delivery
The total dose of Mefloquine generic is 15-25 mg / kg (on average for an adult, 1-1.5 g), in one or 2-3 divided dosages at intervals of 6 hours. When symptoms of malaria appear, adults are advised to buy Mefloquine and take 3 tablets at a time, then through 6-8 hours (in the absence of side effects), even 2 tablets and after six or eight hours. For the prevention of malaria in 2-3 weeks prior to the expected arrival in a malaria-prone area, patient is prescribed 5 mg by kg once a week, in some cases, admission for one week. After leaving the dangerous area, the preventative method is continued for another 4 weeks. The dose is determined by the doctor.
Order preparation Mefloquine and concurrent reactions
The most frequent Mefloquine side effects usually have a weakly expressed character, their manifestations decrease with the continuation of therapy. Among them: nausea, abdominal pain and headaches, fecal incontinence, diarrhea, imbalance, dizziness, drowsiness, insomnia, vomiting, nightmares. Rare adverse effects from various systems and organs:
- depression, sensory and motor neuropathy, encephalopathy, paresthesia, ataxia, convulsions, tremor, excitement, anxiety, anxiety, panic attacks, confusion, memory impairment, hallucinations, psychotic, aggressive and paranoid reactions, suicidal ideation; -low or high blood pressure, hot flashes, tachycardia, bradycardia, arrhythmia, palpitation, extrasystole, transient disorders of the conduction system of the heart, AV blockade;
- skin rash, hives, itching, exanthema, erythema (including multiform exudative), edema, alopecia, Stevens-Johnson syndrome;
- myasthenia gravis, myalgia, arthralgia;
- visual, vestibular and hearing impairments;
- leukopenia, leukocytosis, thrombocytopenia;
- weakness and fever, increased sweating, a feeling of chills, loss of appetite.
Due to the long period of elimination of remedy, adverse reactions may persist and develop several weeks after the administration of the last dose of the medicine.
Overdose of cheap drug Mefloquine by using no prescription
Mefloquine generic symptoms of overdosing include vomiting, systemic dizziness, abdominal pain, disorders of the peripheral nervous system, nausea, cardiovascular system.